When I got my first pair of circle lenses, I just stared at the bottle 'cause it was so cute - and I didn't know how to open it.
Behold, a "how to" post! This post will tell you how to safely open circle lens vials/bottles. Some users have gotten hurt from the aluminum part, so be careful when you're opening it!
1. Find the little arrow (it's on the metal part, pointing upwards)
I circled the arrows on the picture below.
2. Stick a tweezer under the white cap part, and wrestle the white cap off. It does take a little bit of effort to get it off.
Just don't go crazy and end up cutting yourself with the aluminium!
3. It should look like this.
If the cap has a little bit of metal stuck on to it [1st picture], you can just slowly wiggle the cap off to the side, like you're slowly peeling an orange or something. The alumium should peel off with the cap.
If you just pulled off the cap [no metal attached to it, 2nd picture], just stick a tweezer under the metal and peel it off slowly.
4. Tadah! It looks like this!
Lookit all that metaaaaal.
5. So, you've got the squishy white topper still on.
This part is really easy with no worries attached. Just pop it off.
6. Remember to prepare your lensesbeforewear.
Soak them in contact solution for a minimum of 8 hours. Do not wear your lenses right after taking them from the bottle. Your eyes will burn from the solution.
Take care of your eyes, you've only got 1 pair! ^__^